Ugly Duckling

Ugly Duckling

There was a mother duck in the thick woods.   
One day, this mother duck laid eggs. The brood started mimicking their mother’s chirp but in comparison with them, one egg didn’t hatch for a long time.  
At last great egg broke. But he was so big and ugly. After a while, the other duckling started looking down on him because of his ugly appearance. One day, he decided to run away from home with new friend and he experienced a lot of new encounters, but he continue to be bullied wherever he went.  
When he was alone, he found a flock of swans and approached with some fear but they accepted him. He found himself beautiful for the first time.  
After that, he lived happily and proudly.

I realize that my own beauty is something I discover myself. It is important to cherish and believe my own character.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

The Giving Tree

Brain

Tinkers farm