Walkathon

The Walkathon

"If I finished even one lap I would earn a lot of money for the school and may be I would be able to finish more than one! 

Do you know about Walkathon?
This is a kind of the charity event for raising money. Peter uses a wheelchair but he can do everything by himself because he has a fighting spirit.
One day, he asked his friend Hunt to try Walkathon.
Peter is going to hike mountains by his wheelchair.
At first, everyone worried about him going on uneven street but everyone said 
"We could give him a hand pushing his wheelchair!"
He managed to reach the goal thanks to support from friends.
The next day in class, he received award and gave a charity goods.

I think not only for Peter but also for classmate, this experience are meaningful.
I want to be the kind of persons that can support whoever challenges hardly.  

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Brain

The Giving Tree

Tinkers farm