Kerry

Kerry

 This story is about the relationship between Steve, a nine-year-old boy and the dog Kerry.
Steve have long wanted to have a dog, but his father didn't allow him. 
But, he gave a puppy when Steve become nine. He named him Kerry.
Steve couldn't stop smiling as they drove home, but Kerry wasn't happy at all because he was missing his his mother.
After he getting used to a new house, he chewed everything in Steve's room.
His parents make him to put Kerry in a cage. Kerry looks sad.
Steve said "He wanted to sleep in my room with me."
"If he could stay in my room beside my bed, I could pat him."
So he moved the cage next to him. When the weather began to get warmer, Kerry started to sleep outside. Then, one night, the wind began to below and the rain began to pour.

"It's so cold and wet, Poor Kerry could catch pneumonia!"
He slept in kennel and was beside Kerry.

 I think Steve treat Kerry as real brother.
Even though he is young, he has a strong will to protect Kerry.
I'm sure this book will make you feel the importance of your partner or friend.
You should read it!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Brain

The Giving Tree

Tinkers farm